1. Putting more focus on the entertainment which will be held inside the wine and beer tent.
2. The festival added the liquor license to the festival just 2 weeks prior to the festival last year which limited marketing for it. We will market that we have a wine and beer tent.
3. We are doubling the number of presentations by adding a second demonstration tent.
4. Increasing the marketing budget and radius of the marketing.
5. Increasing the number of buses coming to the festival.
1. Booth (12′ X 12′) prices remain the same as 2014: Early bird fee $250. Regular fee $300.
2. The Saturday hours for the Festival may be extended. Hours Saturday from 9:00 AM to either 4:00 PM or 6:00 PM. This will depend upon the final Entertainment billing. We will advise as we get closer to the dates of the Festival.
3. The Vendor Category – Garlic Crafts and Miscellaneous has been expanded to Garlic Crafts and Ontario Artisans as we look to broaden the appeal of the Festival. If you know of any Ontario Artisans that may be interested in participating in the Festival, please have them contact myself.
4. A fourth Vendor Category has been added – Food Trucks/Trailers. Early bird fee $400. Regular fee $500.
To become a vendor at the Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival please print and mail the following documents along with a cheque to
Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival,
c/o Ken DeLaat,
75 Fairfield Drive, Stratford, Ontario, N5A 0A7
1. Vendor Application (2 pages) Sign and date page 2 of the Application.
2. For those vendors cooking and selling food to the public: Complete, sign and date the Perth District Health Unit (PDHU) Food Vendors Application (2 pages).
3. A cheque for the registration fee and any required extras.
4. Be sure to read the General Notes in order to avoid any confusion during the event.
Early bird registration fee is $250. After April 30, 2015 registration fee is $300.
For Food Trucks/Trailers, the fees are $400 and $500 respectively.
Final Registration deadline is June 30, 2015.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your support of the 2015 Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival.
Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival
© 2015 Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival is a community project of the Kiwanis Club of Stratford raising funds for various local initiatives. Website design by Designed to Connect.