The festival focuses on garlic inspired products, food and vendors are asked to incorporate garlic within at least one of their products. The exception to this rule is anyone falling into the Ontario Artisans category.
1. Booth (12′ X 12′) prices remain the same as 2014: Early bird fee $250. Regular fee $300.
2. Hours Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
3. The Vendor Category – Garlic Crafts and Miscellaneous has been expanded to Garlic Crafts and Ontario Artisans as we look to broaden the appeal of the Festival. If you know of any Ontario Artisans that may be interested in participating in the Festival, please have them contact myself.
4. A fourth Vendor Category has been added – Food Trucks/Trailers. Early bird fee $400. Regular fee $500.
To become a vendor at the Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival please print and mail the following documents along with a cheque to
Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival,
c/o Ken DeLaat,
75 Fairfield Drive, Stratford, Ontario, N5A 0A7
1. Vendor Application (2 pages) Sign and date page 2 of the Application.
2. For those vendors cooking and selling food to the public: Complete, sign and date the Perth District Health Unit (PDHU) Food Vendors Application (2 pages).
3. A cheque for the registration fee and any required extras.
4. Be sure to read the General Notes in order to avoid any confusion during the event.
Registration fee is $300.
For Food Trucks/Trailers, the fees $500.
Final Registration deadline is June 30, 2015.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your support of the 2015 Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival.
Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival
© 2015 Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival is a community project of the Kiwanis Club of Stratford raising funds for various local initiatives. Website design by Designed to Connect.