The Festival focuses on garlic inspired products and Ontario Artisans. Vendors are asked to incorporate garlic within at least one of their products or belong to the Craft/Artisan area.
Dear Garlic Festival Vendor:
Here are some hi-lights for the 2016 Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival:
1. Majority of the activities will move indoors to the Stratford Recreation Complex & Rotary Complex.
2. Indoor booths 10′ x 10′. Outdoor booths TBD when site plan is finalized.
3. ATM is located on site.
4. Hours remain unchanged: Saturday, September 10 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Sunday, September 11 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
5. For Safety reasons, Food Vendors using propane barbecues and Food Truck Vendors
will be required to remain outside. There will be a limited number of outdoor booths for
other Vendors who would prefer to be outside. Tents and pavilions to be secured with
weights. Screw anchors are not allowed.
6. This year all Vendors cooking and/or selling prepared food (packages, bottles, jars) must
complete Perth District Health Unit (PDHU) Food Vendors Application.
7. Inside Vendors should plan to unload and set up their booths on the afternoon of
Friday, September 9. Exact hours to be finalized.
8. Outside Vendors should plan to unload and set up their booths on the morning of
Saturday, September 10 from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
Attached are the following with respect to the 2016 Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival:
1. Vendor Application (2 pages).
2. General Notes (1 page).
3. Perth District Health Unit (PDHU) Food Vendors Application (2 pages).
These forms can also be found on our website www.stratfordgarlicfestival.com.
The following are required to be sent by mail to the return address as noted on page 1 of the application:
1. For all vendors:
Complete page 1 of the Application. Sign and date page 2 of the Application.
2. For those vendors cooking and/or selling prepared food to the public:
Complete, sign and date the PDHU Food Vendors Application.
3. A cheque for the registration fee and any required extras.
Kindly note the following:
1. Early bird registration fee is $250. After May 31, 2016 registration fee is $300.
For Food Trucks/Trailers, the fees are $400 and $500 respectively.
2. Registration deadline is June 30, 2016.
3. Be sure to read the General Notes in order to avoid any confusion during the event.
The Stratford Garlic Festival is a key fundraising activity for the Kiwanis Club of Stratford. Proceeds from this Festival are used to support our local projects, including the Anne Hathaway Playground Equipment. We appreciate your continued support and patronage of the Festival.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself.
Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival
To become a vendor at the Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival please contact Ken DeLaat at
Registration fee is $300.
For Food Trucks/Trailers, the fees $500.
Final Registration deadline is June 30, 2016 or when vendor spaces are filled, whichever comes first.
© 2015 Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival is a community project of the Kiwanis Club of Stratford raising funds for various local initiatives. Website design by Designed to Connect.