Adult admission is $7/day
Children 12 and under are admitted FREE.
Family Package $20/day – New this year! Families (two adults with children aged 13 to 17) pay $20
The Stratford Garlic Festival is a celebration of food, fun and family. It is also an initiative of the Kiwanis Club of Stratford, raising funds for their various community projects. It’s our policy to provide a safe, family-friendly atmosphere for all Festival patrons and volunteers and we ask that you respect our policies:
• No smoking, alcohol or pets (except Service Dogs) • Please refrain from the use of frisbees or other projecting devices • Bring your own cooler to take home perishable items • ATM on site.
We are excited to announce that the Stratford Garlic Festival is now a licensed event.
Sit, relay & enjoy a glass of wine or beer while watching the live bands play.
Beer/Wine tent located across from the Entertainment tent.
Kiwanis Projects include
1) Kiwanis Club of Stratford: “We Build….Kiwanis Community Centre, Upper Queen’s Park Band shell, Upper Queen’s Park Tennis Courts, Anne Hathaway Park and Clubhouse”
2) Kiwanis Club of Stratford: Serving our Community…Kiwanis Festival of the Performing Arts, Tom Patterson Theatre Food Booth, Kiwanis-CJCS Christmas Baskets, Stratford Garlic Festival
3) Kiwanis Clubs of Stratford support the Aktion Club….service club for adults with disabilities.
4) Kiwanis International: Serving the children of the world…elimination of I.D.D. and Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus.
© 2014 Kiwanis Club of Stratford. Stratford Garlic Festival is a community project of the Kiwanis Club of Stratford raising funds for various local initiatives. Website design by Designed to Connect.